Kate Williams, the Executive Chef and Owner of the James Beard Award-nominated restaurant Lady of the House in Corktown stops by the podcast. She talks to Seth and Becky about what it's like to cook at the James Beard House, her Candy Bar in the Siren Hotel, and what we can expect when Karl's opens later this year.
- Thing About Detroit That You Brag About: The Middle Eastern food, especially Al Ameer in Dearborn and Yemen Cafe in Hamtramck
- Favorite Place to Go as a Kid: Joe Louis Arena
- Favorite Specialty Shops: Rocky's Historic Eastern Market and DeVries & Co.
- Favorite Places for Cocktails: McShane's Pub, and Nemo's Bar, Sugar House, and Evening Bar in the Shinola Hotel
- Detroiters She'd Want to Prepare a Meal For: Aaliyah and Aretha Franklin