Cyrus Tetteh is one of two official photographers for the city of Detroit and the man behind the Neighborhood Natives exhibit currently on display at the Detroit Public Library. He talks to Seth and Becky about photographing famous Detroiters and capturing all 211 Detroit neighborhoods for TheNeighborhoods.org, and how Big Sean gave his career a boost.
- Favorite Outdoor Mural: Denial's mural on Orleans between Division and Adelaide
- Buildings He Would Restore: Homes on the East Side or near Boston Edison
- Detroiter We Should Follow on Twitter: Aaron Foley
- Favorite Concert Venue: El Club
- Favorite Building in the Neighborhoods: Norwest Gallery
- Favorite Place for Late-Night Food: Detroit One Coney Restaurant
- Detroiter He Wants to Photograph: Big Sean in The D Brief studios