Dan Riley, the President of Axle Brewing and the Livernois Tap in Ferndale, drops by the podcast to talk about the history of the beer and the beer hall.
- Next on His To-Do List: Go to Detroit Bagel, Eastern Market, Belle Isle
- Favorite Business Lunch Spot: The Fly Trap in Ferndale
- Favorite Concert Venue: The Fox Theatre and Saint Andrews Hall
- Detroiter He'd Name a Cocktail After: Bassist James Jamerson
- Building He'd Renovate: John King #2 Bookstore
- Favorite Marketing Campaign: Chevy's “Like a Rock”
- Biggest Detroit misconception: Everything is “all good” in Detroit