Joel Fragomeni, who teaches the Advanced Stand-Up Comedy Class at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak, joins Seth and Becky on the podcast. They talk about Joel's adventures as ICP's Upchuck the Clown, the first comedian to launch a podcast, and performing at a Home Depot Christmas party.
- Favorite Food from Detroit: Buddy's Pizza
- Favorite Faygo Flavor: Red Pop
- Detroit T-Shirt Saying: “Detroit, But I'm Really From Ferndale”
- Favorite Moment in Detroit History: A Motown Revue at the Fox Theatre
- Detroit Comedian About to Break Out: Brad Wenzel
- Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests: Ferndale
- Where Go to Dinner in Royal Oak: Hop Cat