Tim McKay, president of the Corktown Experience, joins Seth and Becky on the podcast to talk about the history of Detroit's oldest neighborhood, including the impact of the ballpark's move, the demise of the train station, and the arrival of Slows Bar BQ. He also discusses the effort to revive one of the neighborhood's oldest surviving structures, the Workers Row House.
- Brunch in Corktown: PJ's Lager House, Brooklyn Street Local, and Bobcat Bonnie's, Mudgie's Deli and Wine Shop, Folk
- Year He'd Go Back To: 1926 to see Paradise Valley
- Where He Takes Visitors: Downtown
- Trivia Fact: The Gem Theatre was moved six blocks
- Building He'd Save: Cass Avenue apartments by Little Caesars Arena